Are you seeking affordable country living options in the Fraser Coast region? Dunmora Downs Rural Estate gives you plenty of room to live life just how you like it in an established rural community just 18 kilometres west of Maryborough.
1.3 hectare (3.2 ac) blocks are available now from just $75,000.
The roads are sealed, and the flat and affordable land makes it easy to build exactly what you want in an established rural community.
Located just 20 minutes from Maryborough on the doorstep of the Wongi National Park, Dunmora Downs sits within the Fraser Coast Regional Council locality.
There’s a choice of natural bushland or fully cleared blocks from 1.3 up to a massive 17 hectares. All blocks have power and phone services as well as large frontages making them easily accessible and ideal for building a large shed.
Just a stone’s throw from schools, shops and the tantalising culinary delights of Maryborough’s river front cafes, sun soaked days on the calm waters of Hervey Bay and the sense of adventure of world heritage listed Fraser Island.
Lovers of fishing and boating can enjoy the proximity to the coast, also having ample room to build a boat shed on their blocks. Green thumbs are creating veggie gardens and young families are building ideal rural homes for raising free-range kids.
Our house and land packages are designed to suit the family with options to build a quality 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom home for under $400,000 or if you’re downsizing from the farm, build a 3 bedroom home on acreage for under $250,000.
15 top reasons to buy now:
• Affordable country living
• Private rural living in a tight knit community
• Established estate only 18km from Maryborough
• Large flat rural lots from 1.3ha up to a massive 17ha
• Selectively cleared level lots ready to build on
• Adjacent to Wongi State Forest – nature on your door step
• Choice of natural bushland – or fully cleared blocks
• Wide frontages (avg 75m) – plenty of room for a big shed
• Sensible building covenants to protect your investment
• Bitumen sealed roads and crossovers
• Weekly rubbish & fortnightly recycling collections
• Daily postal delivery service
• Affordable council rates – why pay more?
• Power & phone
• Final blocks are now selling from only $75,000 so be quick for the best pick!
View our Price List and register to receive more information about how you can live an affordable country lifestyle in Maryborough.